Friday 17 June 2016

Week7 reflection t2



Word Work

Word work look at it. This is my word work you have to spill word that you get given from or teachers.


reading 


This is my literacy followup we had to make a video  
 the story named Octopuppy it was funny to make Retell the story.


Numeracy 

This is my numeracy followup we have started time table this week starting of easy  but  it will get header as I go.

writing 

 We had to make a  thing  called show not tell we had to make a story abut a felling but we coed not show is is was fun. 

2 comments:

  1. hi felix your right that book is funny that show not tell writing is good I like it how you put strike troughs in it next time you should do a thing link. did you enjoy the show not tell writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Felix I read your show not tell and I think you are And I think you are really scared and your waorking out in maths is really good.
    Do you think you could Evan harder one than 10x10?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.